Jaipur aka Pink City is yet another incredible city of India that has a rich history and impeccable heritage. With all those forts, palace, monuments and heritage sites Jaipur offers a lovely opportunity to get accustomed to the lifestyle of both historical and modern marvels of architecture. And in the posh area of Jaipur is our hotel Devraj Niwas surrounded by the lush green environs.
So while you plan of visiting us and our city this season, let us help you pack some vital things that you must bring along:
1. Umbrella/ raincoat – As you must know, it’s raining cats and dogs here. So just to save yourself from getting drenched, you must carry an umbrella with you.
2. Sunglasses – While it rains much, there are times when the bright sun rays are out. So just to protect your eyes from direct exposure, carry along a pair of glasses which would even look good in pictures.
3. Clothes- It would do no harm if you carry extra pair of clothes with you just in case you get wet with unexpected rains.
4. Summer coat– It wouldn’t harm for you to carry a light weight summer coat along with you as the sun rays might affect your skin.
5. Sunscreen– To protect your skin from getting damaged, a traveler must always carry sunscreen and in fact must keep it in the backpack.
6. Camera– Yes we are sure that if you don’t bring your camera, you are going to regret it. The place is so beautiful that you just can’t miss out clicking pictures. And wait, don’t forget to carry its charger.😛
7. Mosquito repellent – As soon as you enter the rooms, there wouldn’t be any trouble but during your visit out in open areas its better if you apply it and go so as to protect yourself from any mosquito bites.
8. Wipes- These are really important to carry. They are the only protectors from sweat and dirt. The journey becomes hard to imagine without these saviours.
9. Hand Sanitizer- It’s better to be safe than sorry. Wash your hands before eating even a packet of chips that will help you stay healthy.
So, this is it. Hope you don’t miss out on anything!